Crystal keys are often used in high-end and delicate terminal equipment for password input. It is mainly composed of silicone keys + transparent plastic keycaps, which is one of the P+R keys.
The crystal button in this case was originally a design draft provided by the customer. When ES Dongcheng engineers got the originally designed machine buttons, they found the following problems:
- The plastic keycaps have no skirts, so there is a risk of taking off the KEY during use;
- When squinting at the crystal button, the reflections overlap seriously, which affects the visual effect;
- The bottom of the plastic keycap is an inclined surface, which increases the difficulty of silk screen printing and affects the production efficiency.
In response to the above problems, ES Dongcheng proposed corresponding improvement plans:
- Increase the button skirt to eliminate risks;
- Reduce the key characters to reduce the character reflection and make the keys more beautiful;
- While maintaining the overall inclined structure of the keyboard, the bottom of the keycap is improved to a relatively horizontal printing surface.
From the customer’s point of view, ES Dongcheng fully considers the use, appearance, and time cost. The modification suggestions for this button have been recognized and praised by customers.
Case structure diagram:
There are no reviews yet.